Friday 10 March 2017

More Reverse Words



Hello and welcome back!  Today I'm sharing the second of this month's team training cards, and the second card using the FREE  Saleabration stamp set Reverse Words.  This is such a great stamp set for making quick backgrounds and beautiful colour blends can be achieved by applying different ink colours to the stamp using an ink dauber or using the rick n roll technique.

I'm hoping to start filming some video tutorials for my Blog and YouTube channel soon, so look out for those...I'll be exploring crafting basics for beginners, as well as techniques and start to finish project videos.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you are interested in any of the products I've used, you can buy them in my online store here or you can contact me to order by email at alliejolliffe@hotmail.com or telephone on 0781 4451627.

Happy crafting!  Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments!