Monday 15 May 2017

Going, going, gone....

Hello and welcome!

There are only just over two weeks to go until the launch of the new Stampin' Up Annual Catalogue - which means just a fortnight left to pick up any of the retiring items you can't live without.  Whilst lots of things have sold out, there are still many bargains to be had.  I thought I would share some projects with my favourites from the retiring list.  If you would like to buy any of the items I spotlight over the coming days, I would be thrilled to have your custom.  You can order direct from my shop at www.joliepaperie.stampinup.net, or if you prefer, you can call on 0781 4451627 to discuss your requirements, or email me at alliejolliffe@hotmail.com.

So, on with the shares.  My all time favourite framelet set is first up.  The Botanical Builders framelets are reduced to  £21.00 and the companion Botanical Blooms stamp set is down to just £11.25. - fantastic bargains.


I love the dimensional quality of the flowers here, cut from Dapper Denim cardstock and sponged with dapper denim ink to add depth.  I've added white diecut stamens and silver leaves.  The frame, or wreath, is made by punching the centre from a silver metallic doily.  The card is finished off with some rhinestones and a flag sentiment.  This would make a great wedding card, or a silver anniversary card...change the sentiment and it would work well for a birthday too.

I hope you will come back tomorrow for another card.

Happy stamping,

Allie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments!