Wednesday 17 May 2017

Hello baby

Happy Hump Day!  Today I'm sharing a card made with the Love You Lots hostess stamp set.  I love this little elephant image.  The original image has a tiny mouse next to the elephant, but I only inked up the elephant part of the stamp, as I thought it would make the cutest baby card :)


I've watercoloured the image with smoky slate ink and a waterbrush, and diecut the image and the sparkly border, with the layering circles framelets.  A delicate doily sponged with soft sugarplum ink completes the focal point.   The sentiment comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set, which contains just about every sentiment you could ever need and is,thankfully, carrying over to the new catalogue.

I hope you like my card today and you will come back to see some more projects inspired by the retiring list through the rest of the week.

Happy stamping!

Allie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments!